Sunday, January 23

i wish i blogged more often :P

i've been working for two weeks doing bookkeeping. i like bookkeeping. i work with really great people and the office is gorgeous, but is definitely in the middle of nowhere lol. i've never (well, before vancouver that is) 'commuted' before, and i think even the 20-30 minutes it takes me might not actually qualify as a commute lol. but i don't hate that part as much as i thought i would, it's a good time to pray and listen to music. i got through one of queen's greatest hits on friday and am looking forward to the other one tomorrow lol.

today we are having a family lunch for my birthday (which is next weekend) cuz my dear sister has been invited to go to florida with her boyfriend's family and is leaving ON my birthday. i wish that was my birthday present lol. anyways back to the lunch. i have requested pot roast with potatoes and carrot and raisin delight, which i am VERY excited for. and so i didn't drive my mom too crazy, i agreed that a blizzard cake would be sufficient for dessert lol. but i've never had one and i'm excited.

anyways, i should really get up cuz we have sunday school in less than an hour. that's right, i'm going back to sunday school :D

3 comments:

Demara said...

blizzard cakes are good :) I hope you have a GREAT birthday.

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

WOOOO FLORIDA!!! I mean...yaaay you're birthday's coming up :P hehehe :)

marcia said...

sunday school?? at emmc? cool!